exactly a month and a half has passed

Hello ,

I can't believe that we are here since 45 days ago and I haven't any growth in my language skills.

I want to try and try and try to make a sentences even if they are false / wrong , but I think I just have to do. I come to library every day since 4 days ago from 10 AM. to 7 PM. I want to force myself to read 4 copies of Real Speaking and Listening's books by the end of January .

I'm in the library now and there are a Chinese event here . it's very interesting for me and I'm looking forward to start this event. there are a lots of chinses women and men and some of them wear a traditional chinses dress.

today I want read about present tense usage and past tense usage because I forgot theme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

less than a week

Our packages arrived from Iran