less than a week

We have only 6 days to visa application and I'm very nervous and have a Variety thinks and task to do. I try to be relax and write all duty to don't forget any things but I feel my mind is full of  thoughts and don't have any space ... so I get more worry ...

I was liking writing always and usually was having diary note since child although I write Persian ... but now I try to write English and It's hard for me because my domain of vocabulary is not good and I have to use simple sentence and I can't say every things that be in my mind very well.. so I hope you accept this until my language will be better .

we have a lot of concern about our immigration ... I think the most important concern is about money !! how we can find job and how we can have incoming early and how we can pay our cost ...

the other concern about this change for me is find good house in good neighborhood and find good friends  and have relaxing life after 1 year and after that find job with sponsorship to change our visa from Tair 4 to Tair2  and ....

I can write a lot of things about our worried  .... but I think we should be calm and wait to seo what happend...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

exactly a month and a half has passed

Our packages arrived from Iran