I should be more active

 I want to write every day and practice every time, but I don't know why I forget.

I need to increase my grammar level. I know that most of the sentences are incorrect, but I don't know exactly how should I better that.

I recently used Grammarly to edit my writing, which helped me to write better than past.

I want to practise simple present, present continuous, simple past and past continuous and use these tenses very well :

Let's go

Today was Christmas day, and we didn't do any unique things. Yesterday Matin and I, with Elham and Milad, went to Westfield and took some photos. After some window shopping, we came back to our house and played Ropoli.

Three days ago, Matin and I decided to speak English at home after now. So we started, and we tried to continue to improve our speaking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

exactly a month and a half has passed

less than a week

Our packages arrived from Iran